Friday, September 13, 2013

Aussie Scrap Source :) :) :)

Hello  Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you a layout i created for a fab and fun creative brief using Stencils, masks and Sprays for Aussie Scrap Source

This is my take using some of the delicious new releases by Prima Marketing :)



To begin with I used a clear impasto with the mask to create a dimensional bubble pattern on the background. To highlight this pattern has applied 3 layers of paint/mist. First layer was a an application of the Luminarte Silks paint, which once applied was spritzed with water to create a subtle silver coloured layer. The second layer was with the Heidi Swapp Tinsel Color Shine mist. This was also spritzed with water and allowed to dribble down the page. Once all medium layers were dry I completed the layout and then added extra coordinating colour splats with the Tattered Angels Chalkboard glimmer mist.




I even gave my photo a coat of watered down silks paint to tone it in with the background.

Cheers for now, I do hope that you have a fabulous weekend lined up :)

Louise :) xx

8 comments:

Miae said...

Absolutely stunning!

Irina Gerschuk said...

Gorgeous!!! The details are so cool!!!

Елена Яшкова said...

Восхитительно!!!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Wow!!! I just love this one!! Fabolous texture! You are so inspiring and creative!
xoxo
Marianne
marianj6@online.no

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Louise, that is fabulous! I love your artwork! Can you tell me the name of this stencil and who makes it? I MUST have it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations with us!

Olga Siedlecka said...

You are so overtalented :)

Denise said...

stunning Louise.
I love the feel and color of this.
Your work is so visceral.

Nancy said...

I love this! Thank you for sharing!