Sunday, June 10, 2012

Some more scrappy fun :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Well at the moment I am having an incredible time teaching a workshop for 3 days at the EXPO, as well as doing a Scrapbooking Memories Masters Presentation in the afternoons. I am having an absolute ball!!! Meeting lots of fabulous scrappy mates and just a teeeeenny bit of shopping!!!

These are a couple of layouts that created before coming away to Brissy :)


Materials; grey board - Imaginarium Designs, Flower, Resist Canvas, alphas - Prima, mists - Tattered Angels, inks - Distress ink daubers, and rock candy Distress Crackle - Tim Holtz, Indian ink, posca paint pen, gesso, staples. 

Photo by Natalie May





REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION

Materials; grey board - Imaginarium designs, mist - Tattered Angels, stamp, embroidery cotton, staples, indian ink, crackle medium, gesso, memories dye ink.



That is it for me at the mo I do hop you are haven a great long weekend :)

Lou xoxo

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Lou, I just happened to stop by when you were giving a little presentation yesterday and I am very impressed by you, your art is amazing, and you as a person seem to be a genuinely lovely gal.. thank you for sharing a bit about your scrappiness. I have always been intrigued by your scrapbooking style, but after hearing you talk about it, I am even more inspired by it and you! I hope you are having a wonderful time at the expo! Thanks so much, Lizzy

Unknown said...

love your work forever!

Jeanne/Shelle86 said...

What amazing works of art! At least!! Looove the simplicity and colors. Tfs :)

Ebony van der Starre said...

Hi Lou!!!
Thank you for your very inspiring class. I love seeing you again.xx
Eberby xxxxx