Saturday, March 3, 2012

Aussie Scrap Source :) :) :)

Hello Hello Guys :)

Did you know that Aussie Scrap Source are doing some amazing trend watch posts over on their inspiration blog!!!???? HUH??? well now you know :) :) :)

I got to do one of my a lllll time favest trends feathers!!!!! As you are probably all aware I have had a bit of a love affair with feathers for a year or more LOL. And when I went to CHA recently they were kinda popular!!

This is my layout that I created for the feathers trend brief! but you really must go cheek out what the team has created for you!!!!!! HERE :)





Tomorrow I will be posting a mini step by step on how to create this simple and funky splattered background for my friend Faygie :) :) :) Faygie I do hope you enjoy it :) :) :)

Happy Scrapping and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Lou xoxo




2 comments:

mandysea said...

weeeeeeell, I think THAT should be in a gallery!

WOW Lou... its just plain jaw-dropping!

Donna said...

my gosh Lou, you never stop amazing me with your stunning work!!