Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I am throwing my hat into the .......................

Kaisercraft ring! This is my submission for round one for their current Design Team call. As you can imagne the competition will be pretty tuff, as Aussie scrappers a hugely talented, and couple that with international applicants, it is a bit of a distant dream, but I figure if you want some thing bad enough, you have to be in it to win it :) :) :)

Hi Guys

How are you all, I do hope you had a wonderful and safe Easter Break. I worked one day but the rest of the time I was a SAHScrapper :). I had a scrap date with Jane on Monday and we watched DVD's and generaly had a fab creative time :)













































































































Ive used about 96% Kaisercraft products, ....as you can appreciate I had to put in soooome upcycled product or it just wouldnt be me!! LOLOL :) :) :)


Cheers and I hope you have a great week.


Lou :) xxx


PS 'Rusty' [profile name] can you please drop me an email and Ill get back to you asap re technique at loolabelle1961@hotmail.com ] TU :)


PPS thank you all for your wonderful comments! they are very much appreciated :) xxx

5 comments:

Gayle Price said...

OMG. !!!! You go girl. Fab. fab. Fabulous work !! It is amazing Louise and if you do or don't score a spot on the team I'm buying the first round of drinks cos you are worth a great big cheer ! Good luck !

Julie Kirk said...

I just love looking at your pages, I keep scrolling up and down to re-cap on what you'd done ... and how!

I love the way you use paint and texture along with traditional supplies.

So pleased to have found your blog a few weeks ago!

Kerryn said...

YAY!!!!!!! So glad you decided to have a go. OH MY GOSH I just love everything you've created. Fingers and toes crossed.
xx

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Surely you'll score a spot with these WONDERFUL pages!! Just brilliant. So beautiful :-)

Paula said...

Good luck babe, these are simply gorgeous! xx
PS. love your new blog background :)